How do I make an online purchase?
Please follow the steps below:
- You can create your user account or proceed as a guest;
- You select the product and its desired size in our store and click on "ADD TO CART";
- If you want to add more products click on "CONTINUE SHOPPING";
- If you wish to finalize your purchase, check your order, confirm that you agree with the terms and conditions, if you want an invoice with tax data, insert the name and VAT number, if you do not proceed and click on "FINALIZE PURCHASE."
- Fill in the shipping data: E-mail; Name; Surname and Full Address and Contacts;
- If you have any discount code to use, type it in "DISCOUNT CODE" and click on "APPLY" if you do not go ahead and click on "CONTINUE TO SHIP";
- For Portugal shipping is free, for other countries choose the shipping option and click on "PROCEED TO PAYMENT";
- Choose the payment method: Credit Card, PayPal, MBway or Multibanco Payment (if you choose MB, the order will only be processed after paying the MB reference generated in the next step);
- If you want the billing address to be the same as the shipping address, click on "THE SAME SHIPPING ADDRESS"; if you're going to place another click on "USE A DIFFERENT BILLING ADDRESS" and fill in with the data you want;
- Finally, click on "MAKE MY ORDER" and your order summary will be generated (as well as the MB Reference if you have chosen this payment method).
- Then you have to wait for them to arrive.
How much does Shipping cost?
Shipping varies depending on the country of destination and the products purchased.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 15 days of delivery.
Will I be responsible for import duties and taxes?
If the order is sent to countries in the European Union, it will not be subject to any customs payment. If the shipment is made to other countries in the world (except EU), they may be subject to import duties and taxes that are assumed by the customer.
Can I exchange my purchase online?
Yes, you can exchange your order up to 14 days after receiving it, as long as the products maintain their original characteristics and have no signs of use. To make an exchange you just have to:
- Click here https://return.iflastmile.com/es/hirundo to access the exchange and return portal.
- You will need your order number and your email/phone number to enter the portal.
- There you will be able to see the products that you have bought, click on them, and select the reason why you want to exchange the product. Then select the option “Exchange for another product”.
- Until a window opens where you can choose the different size of the product you want in exchange.
- NOTE: In case you want to change the model (color) of the product you need to do a CREDIT STORE instead and then buy the product, with the credit. You will receive a code after we accepted your return, by email, to use in your checkout. (This code is valid for a year, and can only be used once)
- Click on “Next Step”.
- Confirm your address and choose how and when you want to return the product. (Pick up, drop off)
- After those steps, the return will be validated, and you will receive an email with the confirmation.
-As soon as we receive the returned product, we will ship the requested new product.
The exchange can be made by size, using the Credit Store you can also change model (color), and is subject to the stock available at the time we receive the return.
Shipping costs may not be refundable in cases where shipping costs were applied.
Any problems that may surge after you confirmed your return/exchange, you will need to contact us via e-mail email@example.com. Examples: changes in address, or changes in the pickup day, cancelation of the pickup…
If the returned items show signs of use, Hirundo reserves the right not to accept the exchange.
NOTE: For exchanges and returns coming from countries outside the European Union, it is extremely important to indicate, at the post office, that the delivery of the item is due to an exchange or return. In this way, the customs process is facilitated.